Sunday, February 27, 2011

Breaking News!

Here I am sitting in front of my computer at one AM, wearing 3-D glasses for reasons too complex to explain, and typing down words which will change your life forever.

For instance:

-Haggis might not be Scottish in origin at all. Turns out it may have come from the Greeks. Obviously the Greeks figured out it was disgusting and thought, "Hey, wouldn't it be funny if we convinced some of those barbarians this was GOOD? That would be awesome!" Then they high-fived and raised a toast to Icarus, the god of the swan dive.

- I just found out I graduated with Pocahontas.

- Hong Kong has an embargo against the Phillippines... nothing funny to say but I bet you didn't know that. I bet the Phillippines didn't know that either.

That's all I got for now. It would be fun if y'all would give us ideas. Post a comment of something you think we should write about. Something awesome. Or else I may be forced to explain the history of cheese.

You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment